Wednesday, August 7, 2019

July 10-14

Sweet girl kept me company one morning while I pumped. I didn't hate the extra time with my girl during my chaotic week.




Babi at swim lessons




One morning before daycare I saw this. The second picture is when Coop noticed my phone was out and posed. lol




My pretty girl


Playing with her new/old book from Granny Johnson. This is a book she made and we played with growing up.


My work deadlines were finally over. We had a slow morning and then went to visit Granny and Papa that afternoon.



I loved seeing my kids playing with the same legos we played with and now Chloe has joined in




Learning to pick up little pieces of food (pincer grasp?)


Just me and my boy cuddling


I love a nakey baby


After church we went home, changed clothes and then went to Lusa's house for swimming. Babi and Grandaddy decided to join us because Casen and Tracen wanted him to swim with them. And he did. I just forgot to take any pictures of him. Casen did so good practicing swimming with Grandaddy.




Melisa's kids love Chloe and wanted to help feed her.




Chloe looking swim ready but again preferring to stay dry.


Then she catnapped with Grandaddy































After swimming the older kids played in the playhouse and had a snack.




Tenzi before bed






Sitting up and getting all cleaned up in her happy place



No comments:

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity