Monday Cooper spent the day with my mom. He slept in, made slime, put together water bottles with flavored drinks for the food pantry, got frozen yogurt, and more. He had a lot of fun.
One morning I got to work and found this #nerfwars #everyday #boymom
Sweet pea woke up early and kept me company while I got ready
I wore my new pull-on dress pants from Target. I was in dire need of dress pants that fit!
We started our first RE (religious education) lesson one night. It didn't go super great because it was after bath and the boys were antsy. I wasn't totally prepared so it didn't go real smooth. After 15 minutes we stopped and decided I would do more another day. I am doing this to supplement their RE classes on Wednesday at church. Since I am a Catholic school kid I had religion every day. I just worry my kids aren't getting enough with 1 hour a week of class and mass on Sundays so I am doing a little extra.
Cooper putting bunny ears on his sister
One day last week was throwback Thursday so I put her in glittery (disco) pants.
Those cheeks are edible
On Friday it was Casen's turn with one-on one time. He helped Babi sort things for an upcoming fundraiser, visit granddad (and got scratched by his cat, Bob), and got to help Grandaddy haul hay and ride the tractor.
Someone was playing on the floor and put herself to sleep.
Grandaddy snuggles

























No comments:
Post a Comment