Wednesday, August 14, 2019

Week of 29th

Our Monday morning started out slow and easy since I took the day of for some summer fun.



We went to Hawaiian Falls for some fun in the sun. Chloe decided she liked the water.




Tuesday was back to work and Rangers day at daycare. The boys didn't want to participate but little sister was lookin cute.



I didn't take pictures on Wednesday but then Thursday was another fun day. I took the day off again for a day at Six Flags. We didn't go until lunch time because Melisa's girls had gymnastics practice. So we started our morning slow and linger in our pjs. The boys each had to do some reading or practice books to earn some electronic time.


Chloe was keeping him company and kept finding nerf bullets. They are EVERYWHERE right now because my boys are obsessed with having nerf wars. The good thing is that they get lots of energy out running around.


While Chloe ate breakfast she and I did another nerf war. They are constantly asking me to do them. When you do it once and it is 'so much fun' they never stop asking. I try to remind myself that these are the important moments.




Then it was time to head to Six Flags on one of the hottest days of the year. We came prepared with sunscreen, water bottles, cooling towels, and good attitudes. It was really hot but not as miserable as I expected I guess because they had a lot of fans and cooling stations setup. And the short lines gave us the chance to do a lot in 4 hours.

My mom came along for the fun...and to sit with the babies and whomever didn't want to ride a ride. But there were some everyone could ride.

Sweet Tinsley saw me wearing these shorts a few weeks ago and said we had matching ones. So she had her mom call me and request we match for Six Flags. Which then led to the boys matching. Then Mac wanted to match someone. Then Melisa wanted to match someone. :)






The rest of these pictures are out of order because I took a ton and don't feel like fixing them. But we had so much fun. Casen and Tinsley are both 42 inches now so they can ride a few more things like Justice League and Pandemonium. It was a lot of fun not being pregnant so I could ride more stuff too :)


We rode roaring rapids which was a new one for the kids since it is only open in the summer.










Casen and Tracen. Sweet friends, but double trouble.


























Chloe did not like the log ride






I got to be Casen's buddy a lot because he is still in the window for needing an adult. So coop and mac buddied up so I didn't get a picture with Coop.





















































We got home around 5 and went straight to showers. Then it was a nice evening in pjs and playing games.



Friday Casen woke up saying his throat hurt, but he is one tough kid.


That evening at the table he was crying that it hurt as he ate. As soon as I felt his throat and those swollen glands I knew he had strep. So off to Carenow we went and sure enough. Nothing like being sick on a Friday night.


No comments:

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity