Friday, August 23, 2019

Our week

Tuesday night I took this picture of Chloe. She has decided she doesn't want to go to sleep at 7/7:30 anymore. She is more of 8:00 these days. And I keep telling myself that a few months ago I was wishing I had more time with her. But this week it was TOUGH!


The routine before was to soak her up until 7ish and nurse her then bed. Then I would have ~45 of one on one time with the boys to read, play games, or whatever and some chores. Then they were in bed at 8ish and I did whatever was left of laundry, dishes, bottle prep, shower, etc.

Well now I am trying to bond with them while also entertaining her and playing. Then after they are in bed I should have the same amount of time but I just don't. The house is a wreck, lunches have to be packed, folders checked, etc.

On Wednesday I was going to document 'a day in the life' post to capture life but I kept forgetting. I did okay in the morning...during the day is boring...and then completely forgot that evening.

At 5:20 I was done nursing Chloe and getting out of bed.


Pumping time


Sweet smiley girl at 6:19. I told you she wakes with a smile!

6:20 waking up the boys



6:28 brushing teeth, hair, allergy meds, and vitamins.


I got to daycare right at 7:03 for the bus to pickup at 7:14...but instead at 7:04 it was rolling into the parking lot as the kids were straggling out of the car. The boys ran for the bus but Casen didn't grab his backpack or lunchbox. So I was literally running to the bus as well (Chloe was still in her car seat lol). The bus times were not supposed to change this year but surprise surprise they did. 10 minutes earlier.


And I hate the traffic now that school is back in session :(


During one of my pumping sessions I noticed that both of the boys' teachers shared some pictures from the first day of school.



It is obvious they are both into hand gesture/gang signs


Cooper is adjusting well to 3rd grade and told me that he eats lunch with his BFF Vincent every day.

At 6:28 I was trying to do reading with Casen and saw this little miss trying to pull up on her bouncer and bumbo! Slow down girl! We are in no rush for you to grow up. In fact Cooper said 'I wish she could stay like this forever' Me too buddy, me too.



It was at this time that I noticed Casen was missing another tooth and he said 'yeah it fell out last night in my bed'...I have not found that 4th missing tooth yet. Eww!

Casen also did a great job reading his first kinder reader. I am so proud of this boy!

Thursday morning




Friday

Chloe looked so cute with her little bow and jeggings this morning.











Another picture from Casen's teacher this week







Last night I was looking at Chloe's TCU clothes and realized we don't have any purple bows the right color. Why is it so hard to find 'TCU purple?'  In the picture below is a pair of 'TCU purple' bloomers and all of the purple bows we have.   I remember getting ready for freshmen year of college and looking for purple stuff for my dorm room and none of it was the right shade. Now I am having the same problem with bows.


I have been wanting some of these paper mate flair pens for my planner for 2 months. I kept waiting for them to be an Amazon lightning deal like I saw last spring but no luck. I finally bought them when they were $2 off. I got them yesterday and was so excited to use them today.







No comments:

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity