Wednesday, August 7, 2019

July 6-9

July 6th started quarter close at work for me. This is the beginning of 10 days of chaos, crazy hours, very little sleep, and a lot of time away from Kyle and the kids.

On Saturday before work I met my MIL to give her Chloe for a slumber party.




She got lots of love and one on one time with Mimi and Grandpa.

Sunday mid-day Kyle picked up Chloe and brought all 3 to visit me at work. They only stayed for 30 minutes but I got to nurse Chloe and introduce them to my coworkers.



The boys played in an empty office while I nursed and they loved the fancy phone which made me laugh because they are so used to cell phones.




I got this pic of Chloe taking an afternoon nap once they got home.




The rest of the week was a total blur. In 8 days I worked 120 hours. It was exhausting in every way but I am so thankful for Kyle, my parents, and his parents for getting us through it.


Casen had swim lessons each morning and my mom got him there. I loved getting the pictures of him each day doing more.






























Each day they had to check on the chickens.


I soaked up my brief time each morning with the kids and this sweet smiley girl.


One day my mom took the boys to a KJZT youth event and they got snowcones.





No comments:

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity