A bowl of this cereal is just what he needed. I sent a bag of snacks and I don't think he opened hardly any of it. Where as when I went to camp I had to worry about running out #hereforthefood
This is a picture of the gaga pit
Almost time for mass and Camp Counselor Gravy was feeling the lack of sleep
They got to do the zip line. Cooper did it 6 times. He just couldn't get enough
So proud of him!
I think he liked it :)
Ennis Society with the Czech llamas or alpacas??
He did the blob which impressed me because Dianna doesn't do lakes.
He even did some lake swimming
Then canoeing
Last day of camp
That night they had Czech music and dancing, but it wasn't his kind of dancing so he just watched. #noflossing
And he's home! I took a half day and met my mom to get him. We grabbed Chickfila and headed home.
He didn't even ask for electronics. Instead he played legos for over an hour.
Cooper had a ton of fun and I am so glad he stuck it out. However I asked him about next year and he swears he isn't going. Even if mommy and Casen go....We will see. He probably won't get a choice. #mommaknowsbest



























No comments:
Post a Comment